COVID-19 Information for Classes at Today Studio
To keep everyone safe and happy while attending a craft class at Today Studio and to minimise the risk of spreading COVID-19 it’s important everyone follows these guidelines. These will be updated in line with the latest Government guidance and are a condensed version of Today’s latest Risk Assessment which is available by request.
If you'd like to find out more before booking onto an in-person class please email email@example.com
- Class sizes are limited to 6 attendees plus the Host.
- Work tables are spaced out so everyone is at least 1m apart (see image) Because of the size of the space, people will be sat facing each other, either end of a table that is 1.1m wide but everyone will be wearing face coverings (see below).
- Windows will be open for ventilation.
- Attendees should not come if they are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with someone who is.
- Hosts reserve the right to postpone the class if they are experiencing symptoms or have been in contact with someone who is.
- Hard surfaces that people could come into contact with are being regularly sanitised, and will be before and after each workshop e.g. door handles, tables, light witches etc.
- A hand sanitising station will be set up on arrival with additional hand sanitiser throughout the space.
- Everyone is required to wash and sanitise hands regularly.
- Latest Safety Measures will be read to the group at the beginning of the class.
- Face coverings are compulsory (unless medically exempt) as long as they are compulsory in Shops. Attendees should bring their own face mask.
- Clear face shields will also be provided as an extra precaution.
Food and Drink
- Tea/Coffee & Water will still be served during the classes but serving will be by one person only (either Searlait or the Workshop Host) to reduce movement and contact i.e. no self-service.
- Snacks might be provided by the host of your class, but only that which can be dished out in a single serving (e.g. tray bakes, cake) with no sharing items.
- Whoever is serving will be extra vigilant with hand sanitising before serving.
- All mugs, glasses, plates and cutlery will be freshly washed before every class and set up in a place that reduces movement and contact.
- Tools will only be shared if absolutely necessary.
- Where sharing of tools is unavoidable the host of the class will sanitise them between uses, and both users sanitise their hands before and after.